Stuff that poops

0
So...how do I phrase this?
I kind of have this thing for poop.
Now don't get scared. It's nothing freaky-deaky. I just think poop is funny. Even the word is fun to say.
poop!
So when I was in the basement the other day and found my collection of pooping toys, I had to share them with you.
My favorite is the Santa because he's actually poppin' a squat. But the cat with the satisfied grin is a close second. I'm sure we've all felt like that a time or two.

This got me thinking about other pooping toys from the past. Here are some of my favorites.
- - -
The Pooping Keychaiis a perennial favorite. You can find these easily in most drug stores.

These keychains bring out the sadist in all of us. You can't tell me you haven't squeezed one of these to the point of hurting your fingers just to see if you could cause a prolapse.
- - -
I'm not a big fan of anything Barbie. I don't have any big opinions on her - we just never clicked. But I never really got down with how prissy she seems. But there is something redeeming about Barbie Forever and Tanner the Dog. I like to think that all her doodie bags have a hole in them that she jams her finger through every single time she scoops the poop.

- - -
Little Mommy Princess and The Potty Doll - primer for Izzy teaching future-sibling how to potty train. I can't go through that again.

- - -
Rescue Pets Train And Play Puppy  - For real?  With a $200 price tag, this bitch better clean up her own poop and mine.

- - -
My absolute favorite - Doggie Doo. Because I don't have enough fun cleaning up the piles our dog Tuna leaves in the laundry. I want to play a board game about cleaning up crap too!
- - -
And the pièce de résistance - The Ugly Christmas sweater that poops. IT POOPS!!!!
So  you might think that my affection for poo is weird and gross - but at least I know I'm not the only one that feels this way!

0 comments: