Wubble Bubble - Parent Aggression Therapy #spon

3

Last week I went to a new conference, Blogger Bash, in NYC. I came home with lots of goodies, but the one I was most excited about was the Wubble Ball. Izzy has been bugging me for this thing ever since she saw the commercial a few weeks ago. When I was offered a chance to take one home for review, I flipped! Honestly, I think I was more excited about this ball than her.

I thought for the ball would pop as we blew it up with the battery operated air pump. It gets so thin and transparent and it inflates to 3 feet. But the ball is made from a unique thermo-stretch material makes it squishy, strong and incredibly lightweight. Kids can kick it, slam it, throw it, bounce it, smoosh it and smash it.
The idea of trying to keep a 3 foot wide ball in my house was kind of a turn-off. So it was really nice to discover that the ball could be deflated and blown up again.

Unfortunately the Wubble has a few downfalls. I had some trouble with the inflation kit.
I couldn't seem to get the cone part into the ball correctly and then insert the second pump part, the air nozzle. I chose to bypass the cone and push the air nozzle into the ball by itself. I had a lot more success that way than per the instructions.

The second problem we had was our Wubble popped.
I'm not sure what happened to make it split but we were super bummed when it did. Thankfully the Wubble Bubble Ball has a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! All we have to do is cut off the embossed logo and send it back in the envelope the company provides in the package. Hopefully our next Wubble will last a little longer. 

Even though our Wubble had a short life, I would totally buy another one. For the in-store price of $19.99, we got that back and then some in fun! 

Disclosure: I received a Wubble Bubble Ball and compensation to take part in this review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha Looks like loads of fun! But I need something a little harder to hit the husband with...I mean, to play ball with the husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing your video I NEED one of those balls in my life! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun and your video is sOOOO funny!

    ReplyDelete