seedlings

0
I've been meaning to start this blog for a while. I am about 3 months late. But I figure as long as I got this thing started before Izzy became a freshman in college, then it's all good.

So lets do the short version of the story up till now.

I got my BFP (big fat positive) on October 26, 2007.
9 months of anxiety, joy, anxiety, excitement, anxiety, anxiety and then there was the barfing and more anxiety.
first u/s (ultrasound)
isabella

March 28th, finally got a round belly
26 weeks! my belly is finally round and looking like there is a baby in there and not extra doughnuts! yay!

June 30th, I am induced, 8 hours of labor, 10 minutes of pushing and Izzy is here.

born at 237pm. She weighed 8lbs 5oz and measured 21 inches.

lots of crying, poopy diapers, more crying (mostly by me)and now she is three months old!
Here she is in the tutu i made for her today.



have you ever seen a cuter kid? :)

0 comments: