Spring is coming!!!!

0
"You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.”
- Phil Connors, The Talent

That's pretty much how this Winter has felt. Anyone in the northern states of the Eastern Seabord (and beyond!) knows what I am talking about. And those that know what I am talking about will agree that we are soooooo over it!

Thank heaven's Punxsutaney Phil did not see his shadow!

So before we bid a not so fond farewell Old Man Winter, I thought I'd share photos from our snow day last week. Last week we had about 10 more inches of snow dumped on us and for once, I stayed home.

IMG_7265

I. Hate. Snow. Actually I hate cold weather, period. If I can see my breath, it's too damn cold.

IMG_7188IMG_7189IMG_7190

Izzy loves to help her daddy 'shobel'. She cleared that entire path by herself. ;)

IMG_7191

Tuna must have been a Husky in another life. He was going crazy over the snow. Running laps around the backyard and eating so much that when he wasn't running he was making yellow snow.

IMG_7254IMG_7255
IMG_7197IMG_7193IMG_7206


IMG_7212

Daddy made a snow fort to play in. Iz loved crawling through it and laying in it. I was getting frost bite just watching her roll around on the ground.

IMG_7219IMG_7226IMG_7227

IMG_7287


IMG_7257

We also made a rather pathetic looking snowman.

And then I was forced to try out the snow fort.

IMG_7290IMG_7294

I was feeling just a smidge claustrophobic once I got in there.

Arrivederci Winter! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
5395154069_bb855138b0_o



P.S. The embarrassing story is up next. I promise.  :^P

0 comments: