"That's one fine lookin' header!"

0
Why thank you! ::flips hair::

It's aaallllllmost Spring here in Delaware, so the snowflakes had to go. But if you liked my last layout, take yourself on over to A Grande Life Goodies. Steph will be happy to help you out with a fancy pants layout. I decided to do this one on my own because I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. It's still a work in progress but the header is here to stay!


Don't you love that adorable bunny and the colors in that turnip? I was googling 'turnip' images the other day and was coming up empty handed. I made my way over to Etsy to see if anyone had some interesting art. There is was on the first page of my search. Its like it was painted just for me. That art was created by the amazingly talented Veronica over at Scribbles in Ink. She also has a fantastic little Etsy shop, The Painted Forest.

I am absolutely in love with her art. I only wish I had discovered her sooner. Here are a few of my other favorites:

If 'future baby' is a boy, he'll be getting a print of this in his room.

or maybe this:

All I know is I will be checking in on her blog and etsy often to see her latest creations.

You should also head over to her blog this week...like RIGHT NOW, Veronica is doing a give-away to celebrate gaining 50 new followers. Congrats Veronica!
Also, if you see anything you like in her Etsy shop, The Painted Forest, you can enter the code TURNIP at checkout and get 10% off any of her prints or cards. Happy shopping!

Veronica, thank you again for letting me use (and show off) your art!

0 comments: