Daddy-cation

0
My husband is on vacation this week (I am not, unfortunately). He's such a good daddy. When most dads would probably continue the daycare routine, my husband keeps our daughter home with him every day. They've been taking little day trips. Monday they did all the grocery shopping, yesterday was the bookstore and the Brandywine Zoo. Izzy is soooooo in love with her daddy right now. She really loves having him all to herself.

5510606207_9bfda9257d_o

Many of the animals were having a sleepy day.
IMG_7968

IMG_7956

Not this little guy though.
IMG_7971

And this guy is just looking for trouble.
IMG_7949
IMG_7951

Let's take a closer look at what our llama friend is doing:
What a lewd llama!!!!

IMG_8045
IMG_8020
IMG_8023

I'm sad I am missing out on all the fun. But I am so glad C is getting this time with Izzy. He works a lot of Saturdays and often misses out on the things Izzy and I do on the weekends. She may not remember this when she gets older but I know this time will be in his fondest memories.

0 comments: