Surprise!

0
My friend Stephanie over at A Grande Life is expecting a new addition to their family in a few weeks. Steph has been busting her tail getting a new nursery ready, working full time, wrapping up photography sessions and chasing a 2 year old. Jenni and I thought she could use a little 'Me time' and we decided to throw her a mini-shower. (No, it wasn't a freaking sprinkle. God that is such a dumb phrase.) We got in touch with Steph's sister and her good friend Renee to help us plan. Thanks to them and her crafty husband we were able to completely surprise Stephanie with a spa day.

stephQuickCollage401 

Stephanie and her sister
IMG_0041IMG_0040
These two pics crack me up, couldn't get a shot of them with their eyes open at the same time.

Steph and her proud momma :)
IMG_0042

Steph's Mother in Law and Jenni
IMG_0044

The party girl and her buddy Renee getting pampered (sorry Renee! damn auto focus isn't so automatic sometimes!)
IMG_5536IMG_0050

There were nummy cupcakes from Sass Cupcakes in Newark, DE.
IMG_0037
Ok, here is the part where you need to listen very closely. You need these cupcakes in your life. They are TO DIE FOR. I've been around the cupcake block a few times *cough*hi,medifast*cough and let me tell you, these are the best I've ever had when it comes to fancy schmancy cupcakes.

What goes better with cupcakes than a glass of bubbly?
IMG_5537

And its not a party without some presents!
IMG_5538

Steph, I hope you enjoyed your day and aren't too miffed at us for ruining your nap. Congrats to you and Mike, I can't wait to meet baby-no-name. :)
IMG_0057


Special thanks to Symmetry Salon in Lansdale, PA for staying open late for us. You have a lovely and fun staff. If I lived closer, I'd be there all the time!

0 comments: