I need your help! I do re-do contest

0
Ok y'all, I am shamelessly begging for your help. My husband and I are in the running for a wedding package. Its the Mix 106.1 I do Re do contest. 
This is a huge wedding package including photography, clothing, hair and makeup, jewelry, venue, flowers and so much more. As much as we loved our wedding, it was very small, low, low, low budget and not quite at all what I had hoped for on our big day (and do I really need to tell the story about the cake? I could cry just thinking about it). In addition, I had not quite realized my weight loss goals I had at the time. And even though the day was magical, I did not quite have that 'beautiful bride' feeling that all of us should get.

Below is the story I submitted - I was only allowed something like 500 words. If you've ever read my blog before, you know that brevity is not my strong suit. I should win solely based on successfully accomplishing this task. 

I would super duper appreciate it if you could take some time to vote for us. Hell, if we win, consider yourself invited! I can invite up to 106 guests...and really most of our friends are inside the computer - so that leaves the guest list pretty open.

You can vote once a day through November 30th. (and you didn't hear this from me, but if you have more than one email address, you can vote multiple times.)

Thanks so much for taking the time and I promise I will not make it a habit of asking my readers for votes in silly contests. But this is a really, really, awesome contest!

P.S. I don't know why our photo is sideways on the site. but there is nothing I can do about it.
P.P.S. My husband's insane beard will be gone for the wedding. Its a sports thing. I think he's trying to see if it will come to life.


0 comments: