One-man Band

0
The scene:

Christian and I are laying in bed. He's trying to create a 100+ point bomb to drop on our friend Linda in Words with friends. I'm not so patiently waiting for him to turn out the lights so we can go to sleep. I bring my arm up over my face so that my upper arm is resting on my eyes. It's then that I notice my breathing became obstructed.

The bat wing. Ugh.

Me:
I need to be careful when I sleep. I could die.


Christian:
What?


Me:
Look!
[places arm over face again] ::muffled::
I could smother myself in my arm fat if I'm not careful.


Christian:


Me:
This could be really dangerous. Look!
[breathes in and out, sucking bat wing into nose and mouth.]
::snnnnooooort! snuff. mmmphhhh. snnnnnoooooort::
::Cough Cough::
Oh man, I feel light headed.


Christian:


Me:
Oh MY GOD! It's like a musical instrument!
::zerberts arm skin to the tune of 'We are the Champions::


Christian:
Ummm...I'm going to sleep.


Me:
What? This is hilarious!


Christian:
Yeah...you have fun with your arm skin trumpet. I'm going to sleep.

::rolls over::
[long pause]

There's something really, really wrong with you.


Me:
::snnnnooooort! snuff. mmmphhhh. snnnnnoooooort::

0 comments: