Review | 4X Pro-B: Another post about my colon

0

You may recall a few weeks back that I told you all that I started taking 4X Pro-B.
After several bouts of stomach flu or food poisoning or crap-your-colon-out-olitis - whatever you want to call it, my digestive system was all screwy. 
Let's take a look at how I was feeling:
 And after a few weeks on 4X Pro-B 
 
The 4X Pro-B plan is super simple. The individual bubble packs are clearly marked with the days of the week to prevent double dosing! And the pills are only slightly larger than your average pain relief caplet.
In addition to taking 4X Pro-B, I'm also drinking lots more water, exercising more and getting a lot more sleep. All of these things combined create the perfect scenario for all things digestion to result in rainbows and roses. ;)

I would definitely recommend 4X Pro-B to anyone that is concerned about their digestive health and the effect it can have on your overall health. It's another great tool for living a happier and healthier life! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some gardening to do.

• • • • •
You can purchase 4X Pro-B through Costco or follow them on Facebook
You can check out more of my shopping trip here.

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own. #CBias and #DigestiveCare

0 comments: