Review | Hartstrings

0

Have you guys seen Hartstrings yet? I had not heard of the brand until recently but now I am in love! Everything is so cute and perfect. If we ever vacationed in a place like Martha's Vineyard (yeah, they'd let us in there), Izzy would be wearing one of everything from Hartstrings.


Hartstrings recently redesigned their site and it is just as beautiful and enjoyable to look at as the clothing. Their philosophy is to celebrate the gift that our children are to us. The photos and bright colors certainly cause me to wistfully remember summers as a child or spring time and Easter dresses.
I was very impressed and delightfully overwhelmed with the number of choices Hartstring offers in special occasion and heirloom clothing, as well as every day tops, bottoms, dresses, accessories, hair bows, shoes and sweaters.

I let Izzy help pick out a new outfit for the summer. 
 She chose this very smart nautical motif dress and polka dot bow.

She even chose a bow for her BFF Maggie:


The shopping interface is simple and direct. There are no hoops to jump through to get to check out. 
Because Izzy is a little taller than the average 3.5 year old, I was concerned about the sizes and whether the clothing ran big or small. In most clothing Izzy wears a 4T and up. To be safe I ordered a 5T and was pleased to discover that it was a little big on her. So I feel like Hartstrings clothing runs pretty true to size. I was also very pleased to see how well the clothing was constructed. There were no loose strings or buttons hanging on by a single thread. This is definitely a piece that we will be able to hold onto for future children.

I can't wait to order from Hartstrings again. The quality is well worth every penny. With their outstanding collection for a variety of ages, I see many years of Izzy being decked out Hartstrings and kc Partker Girls.
Behind the scenes: How we get our model to do her thing :)
• • • • •
You can check out all of the cute and high quality Hartstrings clothing on their site or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
And since I am now completely obsessed with Hartstring, you can check out my favorites on Pinterest.

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are my own. #CBias and #Hartstrings

0 comments: