Gettin' Around

0
My friend Sarah over at Finnegan & The Hughes has this great feature every week called Worthy Wednesday. Every week she features posts about different charities. This week I'm talking about my favorite foundation, Girls on the Run. I hope you will take a few minutes to read my post about this very important group that strives for the empowerment of girls and young women.

She's also got a great giveaway happening right now for passes to Dutch Wonderland. And if that doesn't grab you, the photos of her adorable babies will! Sarah is also a dedicated volunteer at the Preeclampsia Foundation acting as Walk Coordinator for the Philly/South Jersey Promise Walk.

Thank you, Sarah, for letting me share my story and giving me an opportunity to talk about Girls on the Run. If you'd like to talk about your favorite cause on Sarah's blog you can connect with her on Facebook.

And here's a picture of my cat wearing a onesie and eyebrows.

0 comments: