20lbs down, 80 to go

0
I can do this, right?

Hell yeah I can!

So I am up super late because my a-hole cat woke me up and now I am just waiting for the Nyquil to kick in. While I am here, I will tell you an unflattering and completely embarrassing story and share some photos with you.

I totally have old lady arms. They are big and flappy. A good gust of wind could probably get me off the ground a few feet if I hold my arms justright. So one time, fresh out of the shower (I see you envisioning me naked. Stop it. That's not good for anyone) I am applying some deodorant. I hear a noise. I am alone in the house, it freaks me out a bit but I carry on about my business. Switch arms. There it is again! What the hell? Is someone at the door? I wrap myself up and head for the door. No one is there and back into the bathroom I go.

I begin brushing my hair while pretending to be Marsha Brady. 91, 92, 93, 94...wtf! There's that noise again! I turn around slowly, certain that I will find Ted Bundy or the Son of Sam behind me. Not a soul. There is a hair on my hand and I try to shake it off. My whole arm jiggles as I shake my hand. There it is again!

OH.

DEAR.

GOD.

Not only is it coming from inside the house, it's coming from me! It's my arm fat slapping the side of my body!

And that is the story of the day that I threw away all my sleeveless shirts. ::curtsy::
---
Now that I've dropped that first 20, I owe y'all some pics. This isn't anything miraculous but I'm pretty darn happy with the results I am seeing. I mostly see the difference in my face. But what I am not seeing on my body, I can certainly feel it. My thighs aren't starting fires when I walk and when I wave at people my arm fat doesn't sound like the gentle waves of a lake lapping the shore (they still jiggle though!).


And the outtakes. Because those are always the most fun.
Remember G.L.O.W.? Yeah, totally wanted to be on that show as a kid.


Week one: -7 lbs
Week two: -5 lbs
Week three: -1 lbs
Week four: -3 lbs
Week five: -0 lbs
Week six: -2 lbs
Week seven: -1.6 lbs
Week eight: -1.5 lbs    
Total: 21.1 lbs gone forever!


If you’re interested in trying Medifast, I have a great deal for you!  Use the code TURNIP50 to get $50 off an order of $275. 

*FTC Disclosure: Medifast provides their products for my personal use for free. I am not paid or compensated in any other way for mentioning   their products.  All thoughts  written here are mine. I love complaining so I would tell you if I didn't like something in the program. :)

~*Stephanie aka Goober Monkey*~
~*Jenni aka Jenni From the Blog*~
~*Tiffany aka Mom-Nom*~
~*Brandi aka 5 Monkies*~
~*Censide aka Building Our Story*~


P.S. Please take a moment to vote for me on Circle of Moms Top25 Baby blogs. C'mon! I told you my embarrassing arm fat story! That's gotta be worth a couple of clicks.

0 comments: