Take it off, Week 18: OH MAH GAHD!

0


Okay, you have to use your imagination with today's post. This photo was taken on our honeymoon, I weighed 194lbs. Now pretend it's like 20 seconds later and add 10lbs to my frame. Because it was about 20 seconds into married life that I gained 10lbs.
(And please excuse the weird posture.
I am sure that C probably told me to stick out my boobs or something silly like that.)
This is me, the day before I had Izzy, I was about 265 (I think, I can't remember).


This is me at 225-ish pounds, 3 days after giving birth.
5149013600_1e2d6de103_o
zomg! look how tiny she is!

And then up, up, up we went until I hit 240 and stayed there. I'm sure you all remember these pics.
IMG_7703 IMG_7705
IMG_7701 IMG_7706
IMG_7711

Well after all these pics you must be saying to yourself that she must have some awesome progress photo to present to us this week!

Actually I don't. Heh. Sorry. I meant to take a photo this weekend and never got around to it. The one photo I do have doesn't do my weight loss justice because I am sitting down all lumpy-like. Besides, I think I'm going to make y'all wait for another photo until I hit a 40lb loss. neener neener.

So what was the point of this journey through time? When I got pregnant with Izzy I weighed in at 204lbs. The point of all of this is to tell you that not only did I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I have surpassed it! I now weigh in at 203, that's a 37 pound loss since starting Medifast in March.

Since I am a big ol' meanie and not giving you a progress photo today, I will give you this super cute photo of Izzy and me from the weekend. :)


Week one: -7 lbs
Week two: -5 lbs
Week three: -1 lbs
Week four: -3 lbs
Week five: -0 lbs (maintain on vacation)
Week six: -2 lbs
Week seven: -1.6 lbs
Week eight: -1.5 lbs
Week nine: -0 lbs le sigh. damn gravity!
Week ten: -3 lbs
Week eleven: -2 lbs
Week twelve: -1 lb
Week thirteen: -1 lb
Week fourteen: -2 lb
Week fifteen: -2 lb
Week sixteen: -1 lb
Week seventeen: -2 lb
Week eighteen: -2 lb (Holy shit y'all! I'm below pre-pregnancy weight!)
Total: 37 lbs gone forever!

If you're interested in trying Medifast, I have a great deal for you!  Use the code TURNIP50 to get $50 off an order of $275. 
*FTC  Disclosure: Medifast provides their products for my personal use for  free. I am not paid or compensated in any other way for mentioning    their products.  All thoughts  written here are mine. I love complaining  so I would tell you if I didn't like something in  the program. :)

~*Stephanie aka Goober Monkey*~
~*Jenni aka Jenni From the Blog*~
~*Tiffany aka Mom-Nom*~
~*Censide aka Building Our Story*~

0 comments: