Take it off: Week 16

0

IMG_1045


I've lost so much weight on Medifast that I'm too small for my favorite chair!

Har-dee-har-har.

Well, this week was interesting (read: frustrating) for me. I'll tell you up front, I am struggling today and this past week. I have a bit of the green-eyed monster going on again. I'm watching folks on Twitter announcing left and right that they've lost 40lbs in 15 weeks. Sigh.

I just have to remind myself that this is my journey. And my journey isn't like theirs or yours. Hell, someone might be looking at me and thinking 'Damn! I wish I could lose 33lbs in sixteen weeks!'. At the end of the day, I need to be satisfied with myself and my progress and quit focusing on other's successes (and congrats to those people!).
Don't get me wrong, I don't feel like I am failing by any means or that the plan is failing me. I'm just an incredibly impatient person. After all, I'm losing an average of 2 pounds a week! Furthermore, my losses have been fairly consistent. I've only experienced zero loss twice (one time on purpose - the intent was to maintain on vacation) and I've never had a gain. Team Medifast, baby!

The scoop: Despite a weekend getaway that involved watching my kid eat amusement park food and driving past an actual cheesecake factory (not the restaurant), I am down one pound this week. Getting my water in was really hard this weekend and I think that killed any progress I would have made hauling my cookies around a water park all day Sunday. Water seems to make or break things for me when it comes to weight loss. So maybe I will see some improvement over the next few days.

Now if I could just quell this green-eyed monster, I'd be in great shape!


Week one: -7 lbs
Week two: -5 lbs
Week three: -1 lbs
Week four: -3 lbs
Week five: -0 lbs (maintain on vacation)
Week six: -2 lbs
Week seven: -1.6 lbs
Week eight: -1.5 lbs  
Week nine: -0 lbs le sigh. damn gravity!
Week ten: -3 lbs 
Week eleven: -2 lbs
Week twelve: -1 lb  
Week thirteen: -1 lb
Week fourteen: -2 lb
Week fifteen: -2 lb
Week sixteen: -1 lb
Total: 33 lbs gone forever!


If you’re interested in trying Medifast, I have a great deal for you!  Use the code TURNIP50 to get $50 off an order of $275. 
*FTC  Disclosure: Medifast provides their products for my personal use for  free. I am not paid or compensated in any other way for mentioning    their products.  All thoughts  written here are mine. I love complaining  so I would tell you if I didn't like something in  the program. :)


~*Stephanie aka Goober Monkey*~
~*Jenni aka Jenni From the Blog*~
~*Tiffany aka Mom-Nom*~
~*Brandi aka 5 Monkies*~
~*Censide aka Building Our Story*~

0 comments: