Take it off | week 30: on the road

0
Hey y'all! Bear with me, I'm posting from my phone. I will come back and make this pretty and tell you more about my week later when I can post from the laptop.
We're on vacation this week and taking a little road trip. With a toddler. That alone makes me want to eat my weight in rest stop food. So far though I've resisted and even had a healthy meal at Cracker Barrel (hey I was shocked that was even possible too!).
While some of you might think it's silly for me to log my progress on vacation - cause it's vacation and I should get a pass, right? Um. No. My plan as always with every trip I take is to maintain but I'm more driven than ever to get to goal. I'm down 2lbs this week for a total of 58lbs lost. That puts me at just 42lbs from goal. Wow. I mean, right now, in comparison to where I started with Medifast that sounds easy peasy. We'll see ;)

As if you needed further proof of my dedication to this program, I present photographic evidence:
Yup. Totally brought the scale on vacation with me.


Month One: -16 lbs
Month Two: -5 lbs
Month Three: -6 lbs
Month Four: -6 lbs
Month Five: -6 lbs
Month Six: -8.5 lbs
Month Seven: -7.5 lbs
Week twenty nine: -1 lbs
Week thirty: -2 lbs

Total: 58 lbs gone forever!
Current weight: 182 lbs
Distance from goal: 42 lbs!!

If you're interested in trying Medifast, I have a great deal for you! Use the code TURNIP50 to get $50 off an order of $275.
*FTC Disclosure: Medifast provides their products for my personal use for free. I am not paid or compensated in any other way for mentioning their products. All thoughts written here are mine. I love complaining so I would tell you if I didn't like something in the program. :)

~*Stephanie aka Goober Monkey*~
~*Jenni aka Jenni From the Blog*~
~*Tiffany aka Momnom*~
~*Eileen aka Bringing Up Bronwyn*~
~*Laura akaWho you are is Enough*~

0 comments: