Take it off | Week 35: Trick or Treat?

0



Remember last week when I was all sad and mopey about stalling out? Well my moping continued throughout the week. I kicked some sand, I pouted, I considered tape worms.

On Thursday I had my usual chat with my dietician and after I got done sobbing and belly aching about it, Jen was all STFU Kelly.

Well, no not really. :) She was much nicer about it but it could have been summed up that way.

Jen, she is one of my biggest supporters and one of my biggest fears. I've never met Jen in person but when I think of her, it's somewhere between Disney princess and drill sergeant. I dig it. It keeps me in line.

She reminded me that I have not had many weeks of zero losses. The ones that I have had were somewhat planned and this is the first time I've truly stalled out. Thankfully she presented me with a few options to get things moving again. Add three ounces of protein on the days I run, a half hour before I run. This is in addition to my lean & green. I am also going to try using the Medifast Calorie Burn drinks. I can use up to three a day in addition to my meals.

If these things don't work, then I might switch to the 4&2 plan. That would be four Medifast meals and two lean & greens. Its more calories which worries me a bit. But my body might be fighting me because I am not getting enough calories. We'll see what happens with the first option before I jump to the 4&2.

I also did a few things to help rid me of my mood funk. First I went shopping. I wish I had better photos but, well, I forgot. So you get my dressing room photos, sneakers and all.


Now I need to get a job as a secretary. Meow!

Oh, want to know the sizes on those dresses? Size twelve, baby! What's even better is that they were $11.99 and $5.99, respectively.

I also go my hair cut over the weekend. But there will be no photos of that. I hate it. The girl hacked the crap out of my bangs. I have to wear them pinned back until they grow out a bit. I had the rest of my hair done in a long bob. It looks ok - but kind of boring for me. Its very soccer mom and I am not used to that at all. I usually lean more toward rocker hair (um hello pink highlights. I miss you!)

I'm keeping up with the C25k. I started Week 5, Day 1 yesterday with an extra five minute run interval. I did the extra five because I wanted to see what my time would be covering 3 miles. My first 5k is in twenty days. TWENTY! and I wanted to be sure it wouldn't take me an hour to do it. So, doing W5;D1 with one extra interval I came in around 35 minutes. Thats with walking so I am hopeful by the 20th I will have a decent finishing time. And even if I don't, oh well! I still did it.

I've also signed up for this 2 week challenge. I'm totally scared of it. I also might have to modify it so that I am not overexerting myself. It calls for daily workouts and I might have to stretch it to every other day since I will still be running. However I do it, I'm getting it done. But can I just show you some of the terrifying shit I'm about to attempt?

There are squats, lunges, crunches and sit ups. Calf raises, dumbell curls, something called a French press, and V-ups (oh jesus have you seen these?)
Uhhh...yeah. Mine is going to be more like a U-up followed by a throw up.

WHAT THE MOTHER EFF IS THIS? They seriously expect me to do this?

Maybe I will place some candy corn on the ground as motivation to get up and down.

Speaking of candy corn, I found this graphic on Pinterest and thought it was funny. Its a breakdown of the true 'magic' pill required to lose weight. I find it hilarious that it looks like candy corn.
Did they intentionally do that? Because if all it took to lose weight was eating candy corn, I could be a size zero in a matter of days. I could throw down on some candy corn!

So it's Halloween and I'm sure you are wondering if I got a trick or a treat on the scale this morning. Since I've been such a good girl, I got a treat. The scale is moving again and I am down a pound. Woot! I am 39lbs away from goal. Can you believe that???

Lastly, I want to leave you all with my favorite running song:
If that doesn't get you pumped, then I really can't help you. :P

Keep your hands out of those treat bags, people! We've still got Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies ahead of us. Build up your resistance now!

Month One: -16 lbs
Month Two: -5 lbs
Month Three: -6 lbs
Month Four: -6 lbs
Month Five: -6 lbs
Month Six: -8.5 lbs
Month Seven: -7.5 lbs
Month Eight: -5 lbs
Week thirty three: -0 lbs
Week thirty four: -0 lbs <insert sad face>
Week thirty five: -1 lbs <insert happy face!>

Total: 61 lbs gone forever!
Current weight: 179 lbs
Distance from goal: 39 lbs!!

If you're interested in trying Medifast, I have a great deal for you! Use the code TURNIP50 to get $50 off an order of $275.
*FTC Disclosure: Medifast provides their products for my personal use for free. I am not paid or compensated in any other way for mentioning their products. All thoughts written here are mine. I love complaining so I would tell you if I didn't like something in the program. :)

~*Stephanie aka Goober Monkey*~
~*Jenni aka Jenni From the Blog*~
~*Tiffany aka Momnom*~
~*Eileen aka Bringing Up Bronwyn*~
~*Laura akaWho you are is Enough*~

0 comments: