Take it off | Week 45: You do the hokey pokey...

0

And you turn your life around. That's what it's all about!

Me and my kid, we are totally bad ass.
Flexin' our muscles!
Fist bump!
My little turnip helped me make the first step in fulfilling my resolution. On Saturday Izzy and I went roller skating. It was her first time and we had a blast.
We were both nervous at first. I explained to Izzy that if she fell, it might hurt but she'd be okay. She hung on my arm like a little monkey in a tree but quickly got over her fears.

Finally we were both brave enough to leave the carpeted area and try the rink. I was so nervous. All I could think about was falling and how awful it would be if I fell. Because if I fall, Izzy falls. I can't fall.

It was during a round of roller skating hokey pokey, I was reminded of why I do all of this. It's not to be thin. It's not so I can fit into smaller clothes. I'm not doing it so that I can run 3.1 miles in less time than it took me a week ago. It's not so I can join a roller derby team.

I'm doing it for her. 

She is the reason I've confronted my demons. She is the reason I want to run and roller skate and pay attention to what I put in my body. She is the reason I want to be healthy and live my longest and best life.

She is the reason I can't fall. 

She is the reason that I've put my whole self into this dance. 

She is what its all about.
• • • • •

The picture says it all. Down two more pounds this week - twenty five to go! 

Month One: -16 lbs
Month Two: -5 lbs
Month Three: -6 lbs
Month Four: -6 lbs
Month Five: -6 lbs
Month Six: -8.5 lbs
Month Seven: -7.5 lbs
Month Eight: -5 lbs
Month Nine: -2 lbs
Month Ten: -5 lbs
Month Eleven: -6 lbs
Week forty five: -2

Total: 75 lbs gone forever!
Current weight: 165 lbs
Distance from goal: 25 lbs!!

If you're interested in trying Medifast, I have a great deal for you! Use the code TURNIP56 to get $50 off an order of $275.


Check out Medifast's new customer savings program

*FTC Disclosure: Medifast provides their products for my personal use for free. I am not paid or compensated in any other way for mentioning their products. All thoughts written here are mine. I love complaining so I would tell you if I didn't like something in the program. :)

~*Stephanie at A Grande Life*~ 
~*Jenni at Jenni From the Blog*~
~*Stephanie at Goober Monkey*~
~*Alison at O My Family*~
~*Jessica at The Unemployed Mom*~
~*Mariana at The Domestic Buzz*~

0 comments: