Take it Off, Week 11: Just a quickie - more later.

0


Hey everyone! I am gonna apologize in advance for the lame-o post. I really do have stuff to talk about but work has me swamped. So I figured it was more important to update you on my weight. I'm very pleased to tell you that I am down another 2lbs this week. I was worried I'd be claiming a zero loss today because last week was very stressful and the weight tends to stick with me when I am stressed out.

So here's the breakdown and we can chit chat later about something diet-y :)

Week one: -7 lbs
Week two: -5 lbs
Week three: -1 lbs
Week four: -3 lbs
Week five: -0 lbs (maintain on vacation)
Week six: -2 lbs
Week seven: -1.6 lbs
Week eight: -1.5 lbs  
Week nine: -0 lbs  le sigh. damn gravity!
Week ten: -3 lbs 
Week eleven: -2 lbs 
Total: 26 lbs gone forever!


If you’re interested in trying Medifast, I have a great deal for you!  Use the code TURNIP50 to get $50 off an order of $275. 

*FTC Disclosure: Medifast provides their products for my personal use for free. I am not paid or compensated in any other way for mentioning   their products.  All thoughts  written here are mine. I love complaining so I would tell you if I didn't like something in the program. :)

~*Stephanie aka Goober Monkey*~
~*Jenni aka Jenni From the Blog*~
~*Tiffany aka Mom-Nom*~
~*Brandi aka 5 Monkies*~
~*Censide aka Building Our Story*~

0 comments: